If you still need to contact me, there are some ground rules I’ve laid out to be as efficient as possible.
- While I have a lot of high level clinical experience, I’m not a doctor, so anything I tell you is based on my own experiences in the industry since 2002.
- Do NOT ask me about finasteride, Proscar, Propecia, Dutasteride or minoxidil or hair loss medications in general. There is SO much information that I’ve shared online that I refer you to my Youtube Channel.
- Try to avoid using AOL or Hotmail email accounts. If you do, your form will likely wind up in my spam box.
- I can’t engage in back and forth discussions after I’ve answered your questions so get all of your questions in the first time.
- Do not fill out the form and ask me to email you. Simply enter the questions in the form below and I’ll respond to you when I can. Make your questions direct and succinct.
- Do not ask me which doctor “is the best”. Each hair transplant doctor that is discussed and listed on this website have passed my very rigorous membership standards.